Last Updated: July 17, 2023
Welcome to TruthTooths.ca. Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the TruthTooths.ca website (the “Service”) operated by TruthTooths (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
- Acceptance of Terms
- By accessing and using our Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
- Use of the Service
- You agree to use the Service for lawful purposes only. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to your use of the Service.
- Intellectual Property
- The Service and its original content, features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of TruthTooths and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both Canada and foreign countries.
- Links To Other Web Sites
- Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by TruthTooths. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services.
- Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall TruthTooths, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect.
- Contact Us
- If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that this Terms of Service page may need to be revised to fit the specific needs of your website and comply with local and international laws. It’s always a good idea to consult with a legal expert when drafting a Terms of Service page.